Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oour home in HOMEY

I FINALLY GOT MY HOUSEHOLD GOODIES!!!! To all non military I am talking about everything that ever belonged in my home in Italy is now in Florida.!! It was a adventure trying to fit boxes that were taken from a three br 2 story house and fit all of them into a one story 2br duplex :>) But we managed. We have gotten a lot decorated and it looks so great! All our treasures from our travels are such a comfort. Its a constant reminder of all the amazing places we were blessed to see. We maybe taking it easy on international travels right now but we will end up around the word somewhere again. Right now we are going to do things easy on the budget and visit a lot of the natural parks of FL. There are so many beautiful springs and river right in our back yard!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

yay! I'm glad all your stuff made it okay! I bet it's nice having it all back. So true about the national forests and parks in florida. they are beautiful! Definitely take advantage! :) take Care! and I miss you too!!! Rachael and I were going to go dig up your lavender, to take home, but someone moved in already!!! oh well. :) we waited too long.